Shipwrecks!, the newest exhibit at the Columbia River Maritime Museum (1792 Marine Drive), debuts on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
- Experience the terror and fascination surrounding shipwrecks on our shores.
- Learn about what causes shipwrecks.
- See how people have responded to such tragedies in the past, and what can be learned from studying these events.
- Discover the far-reaching impact such events have on the environment and the economy.
- Find out how maritime archeologists are using new methods to study these remote sites to learn more about our past.
The museum is open daily from 9:30am to 5:00pm.