The Astoria Regatta is back in 2022, with fun activities (including two parades!) this weekend. 2nd Saturday means Art Walk, of course, and don’t miss the Not So Westminster Dog Show on Saturday at The Lot at 11th and Duane!
The Astoria Regatta is back for 2022! Visit the website for a list of all the events. Some highlights:
- Regatta Square – Saturday, August 13 @ 11am (1200 Exchange)
- Grand Land Parade – Saturday, August 13 @ 12pm-1pm
- Search and Rescue Demo – Saturday, August 13 @ 3pm (17th Street Pier)
- Highwater Boat Parade – Saturday, August 13 @ 5pm
Performances of the 38th season of Astor Street Opry‘s Shanghaied in Astoria take place at 7pm every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday through September 10, 2022, with three Sunday matinees; July 24, August 21, and September 4.
- August 12th: Spiderman: No Way Home @ McClure Park (701 Franklin)
Don’t miss the show! 2pm-5pm Saturday, August 13, right after the Regatta Parade downtown at The Lot (11th and Duane). Costume contest, tricks, obedience. $10 entry fee, 100% proceeds benefit an animal shelter.
From noon until 8pm on Saturday, August 13 explore art at galleries and shops throughout downtown-and beyond.
The Astoria Sunday Market runs from 10am to 3pm every Sunday through mid-October on 12th Street downtown, between Marine Drive and Exchange.